Monday, May 21, 2007

Scrap Happy Week 6


This is my week 6 scrap happy entry. See So Much To Say, So Little Time for more creative scrapbook pages (guaranteed to be more crafty than mine!) I am still using the Arc Soft Collage program - I wasted a week doing one on Word that I really liked, but could not paste it in since it wasn't a jpeg image :( This is a simple grouping of all our wonderful pets (after counting, I realized I was one short - I omitted our beloved little Ginny (as in Weasley) - the tortoise shell cat.

3 comments:

jewlsntexas said...

This is a cute page. Did you create it digitally or did you make it with paper and scan it?

Caroline said...

I used ArcSoft collage creator and put it together on the computer. Just bought some software today and am anxious to try something else for next week!

Toni said...

That is cute! I really should do that for my boys!