Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday Night Ramblings



VOILA! I finished the second book I was making for my friend Katie and her new baby. I know that they were super easy to make, but I had a great time, and I think she'll really enjoy them.



On a lighter note, I got an e-mail from my mom in Fort Worth today that totally cracked me up. I quote:
Just read of an incident in the paper this morning.
The first sign of a hoarder is: Naming all the strays.

Headline I hope to not see:
CAT LADY IN KINGSVILLE BUSTED!!

Love ya
Mom
Another funny thing I read on The Accidental Pastor's Wife's blog has had me smiling all week:
It is a great quote from another Pasor's Wife (I think)...and since I'm Lutheran, I love it even more!
"I like to blame Katherine Luther, who ran a hospital, brewed beer and cared for people with the plague. She did everything. And a lot of congregations expect that." -Lora Horn
She indeed left huge footsteps for us to follow. . .

No comments: