Friday, April 13, 2007

Fabulous Friday

Remember how I said this week would be filled with post-Easter resting? How wrong I was. . . my poor husband had meetings and appointments every morning, noon and night of the week. Yesterday he said to me, "I have nothing for a sermon - not even a spark." Then he walked over to the office to work. An hour later he comes in the door saying - DONE. Thankfully, that meant he could take his regularly scheduled Friday off. He spent the day outside working in the yard. I piddled around the house, doing some sewing (another crafty item - hopefully pics tomorrow). I took our new little orphan dog, Millie, to the vet for her shots. He said she was a wonderful dog (we already knew that!) We are getting ready for our Friday mystery night. I rented Rear Window so we could watch it before seeing Disturbia (is that what the new movie is called?). Our son has never seen it.

No comments: