Saturday, March 31, 2007

Stalemate

Just this morning finished "Stalemate" by Iris Johansen. Let me begin by saying I LOVE her books. In her early books, the coolest thing was that she would pick out a very minor character in one of her books, and make that character a main character in the new book. I don't know why, but I just love that. This is an Eve Duncan thriller. She now has a few Eve Duncan books. They are always good, however I really liked the last one with her daughter Jane as the main character. This one started out slow, but really picked up speed about half-way through. She has to travel to Columbia to do a skull reconstruction. She goes against her better judgment in hopes of finding who killed her daughter Bonnie years ago. Definitely worth your while to read.

No comments: