Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Shooter

Just returned from the movies. Our power went off at 1:45 and was expected to be back on at 5 so we decided to go to the movies. We go to some movies, but not all the time. This afternoon, we saw "The Shooter" with Mark Walberg. Gotta say, it was pretty good. I was afraid of a lot of gore (not my favorite thing) but even though lots of heads got shot, it was a long shot and not really too offensive. The movie reminded me of the Lee Child books about Jack Reacher, which I love. The girl in the movie I'd never heard of, but she was great, and I LOVE how she talks. My only complaint was that the dialogue should have been a bit louder since I had trouble understanding a lot of the lines. Definitely not for the kids as there was some bad language at the end, but a good outing for grownups!

1 comment:

Constance said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. We saw The Shooter last weekend and I liked it a lot too! I did my "movie review" (such as it is) on this movie! You mentioned the "Japanese Gardens" at the Gardens, my husband did our 24 year old's Bridal Portraits there. They were especially pretty in black & white with all of the cherry blossoms! He took Laura Lou (our almost 20 year old daughter) to the Gardens for her Senior pictures and they turned out awesome! Have an incredibly blessed resurrection Sunday!
Connie