Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TAGGED! 7 Things About Me

I was tagged by Juloyes over at Accindental Pastor's Wife. So here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'm thinking these up as I'm typing, so bear with me.

1. Unlike Juloyes, I totally hate exercise...much prefer a bag of chips and a great book, or even a good book.

2. My favorite candy bar is Reece's Peanut Butter Cups - which totally stinks since my apparent sudden peanut allergy.

3. As a teenager and twenty-something I couldn't listen to enough classic rock...I was all about The Who, The Rolling Stones, etc...now I listen to Texas country almost all the time - check out Kevin Fowler for something different!

4. There is no way I could go for even a few hours without my glasses...can't see a THING!

5. I played the trombone in high school (but I did NOT have tape holding my glasses together - no matter what my hubby says!)

6. I never had a cat, or even wanted one (totally a dog person) until 5 years ago when Sarah brought Bob home. Now I love 'em (we have 6 now!)

7. Last, but most importantly - God has blessed me with the perfect husband. We are meant for each other...best of friends, confidants, no one we'd rather be with but each other, make you sick we're so in love kind of couple. We met in high school, but never dated until college. God brought us together, no question about it. He is the best and most wonderful part of me.

So now, I have to tag 7 more people...who to pick...

Tara

Jules

Me

Jennifer

Constance

NEK & EAKs Mom

Mammy

2 comments:

Tarasview said...

I did it :) Thanks for the tag!
http://tarasviewoftheworld.blogspot.com/2008/03/tagged-by-caroline.html

Jules said...

I did it! Check out my 7 random things.