Saturday, January 29, 2011

Now I've Gone and Done It

There's no turning back...I've joined a health club.  Technically it's a "Wellness Center."  They assessed me; developed a workout plan for me; I've paid for three months; now - I have to go...to workout...to be filled with wellness.  Hmmmmm.  Three workouts down.  I did everything they had for me today - first time for that.  We'll see what the next three months bring.  Hopefully a healthier me.

Allan has been so great this week.  He's had dinner ready every night when I get in from exercising.  He did all the cleaning yesterday so I wouldn't have to do it today.  Hopefully I can pick up the slack again next week.

Now, for a shower, some menu planning, and trudging out to the dreaded HEB for groceries.  YIKES - I hate the grocery store - especially on a Saturday.

No comments: