Friday, January 14, 2011

Long Weekend

Thank you Martin Luther King, Jr. for providing me with a three day weekend!  I have very few papers to grade so I should get to relax a little.  Tomorrow will be busy:  another funeral to attend at 11:00 and TAMUK Men's basketball at 3:00.  Cleaning, bedding change, grocery shopping to fit in there somewhere!  I think I can, I think I can...

Jacob's wisdom teeth extractions went as well as something like that can go.  He seems to be healing nicely...still not thrilled with trying to eat regular food, but sneaking some in.  He's having a hard time taking his antibiotic since it is the only thing still to take. Other than being a bit cranky, he's back to his normal self.

I plan on finishing the 2010 slideshow on Monday.  The song is picked out (I think) and I have October-December pictures to scrapbook and then putting it all together.  I think I can, I think I can...

I've loved the wonderful cool weather this week.  At least it felt like January for a week.  I think we're heading back to the 70's for next week.  But it was sure fun bundling up for this week:)  I've got cornbread cooking in the oven and beef stew in the crock pot.  Yum.

No comments: