Friday, August 14, 2009

Back To School Prep

So many things to do...so many changes about to happen.

I've been hard at work (sorta) on my classroom. I'm in pretty good shape. My room is set up, lesson plans started, some copies made. Still need to order the gradebook, complete lesson plans, get textbooks set out, labels made with student names, and of course...more copies!

Our precious baby Josiah is due to arrive on Monday! Sarah is ready for his delivery, and we are all so excited to meet him! Lots of anticipation around here. I've made and frozen some casseroles for after she comes home. Prayers are continually being prayed for a safe delivery for both he and Sarah.

Jacob leaves for college in a week. I frankly don't know what our lives will be like without him here. I don't know if I have enough brain power have the deep conversations that we have with him. lol. We're looking forward to being a couple again, and worrying only about our own schedules. Things will definitely be quieter around here.

Now for more school work...

No comments: