Monday, September 3, 2007

Memorial Day

Finished "Memorial Day" by Vince Flynn on Saturday. Honestly, I've had this book by my bed for months. I've started it countless times. It doesn't start out with a bang. Only because I had nothing else to read did I stay with it. Once I got a few chapters into it, I was really good. Not as good as his other books, but good. Mitch Rapp discovers a terrorist plot to detonate a nuclear bomb in Washington, D.C. on Memorial Day. There are bad guys in the US, and overseas, and Mitch has to figure out the whole plan while the government is trying to stand in his way at every turn. Worth reading if you can get past the beginning.

1 comment:

Special K ~Toni said...

Vere away from JP??? What??? Is that allowed? Guess so since I am FINALLY caught up on all his books! Took all summer, but I did it!