Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Sixth Target

The Sixth Target by James Patterson. I finished reading this today. It has all the things you love in a James Patterson book. Short chapters, fun characters, and a good mystery. I enjoyed reading it, but somehow it didn't keep me riveted to the pages like his books usually do. Maybe I just have other things filling up my mind!

Did anyone catch the Women's Murder Club show on TV Friday? Any thoughts? I personally did not really like it. It seemed fake. Only the reporter seemed real. Now granted, I don't watch a lot of network TV. I've never watched any of the CSI shows (even if the Who does sing all their songs:), so maybe this is just how these shows are. I'll give it another week, but I'm not impressed so far.

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

I DVRed the Women's Murder Club. Planning on watching it here in a bit. I am afraid I will be disappointed to since it has Jill in it. She died, right??

JP need to bring back Alex Cross! I am going to start his newest book at some point this week!

Special K ~Toni said...

I agree- disappointing.

Nothing like the books, except for names and location.